Friday, October 28, 2011

War of the house cleaning products

What are the best house cleaning products out their. Their are a  lot of company's that declare  they are good or the best. Let me be   the judge of that every week I will try different cleaning products and I will let my readers  know which one rocks and cleans well.  I will try cleaning with some of these cleaning products i just named  such as  Clorox Cleaning, Lysol cleaning Mr. Clean cleaning products. So stay tune for the results.and yes i will also be adding my list to the Green Cleaning products.I love the Green Cleaners Products for my house. It works so well after a long day of cooking . These products makes my house smell good and clean and it is all naturally. This week i have bought Mr Clean cleaning products, well i love MR Clean cleaning products thanks to febreze Mr clean cleaning products  not only made my house clean but also smell good. So that's a extra plus for Mr Clean cleaning products. I'm giving them a five star rating. Tomorrow insha Allah i will be trying my next cleaning product which is  Lysol cleaning products. Stay tune for the result.

No comments: