Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting my daughter to Walk

My 15month old daughter does want to walk so i was told by family and friends to get her  the playskool  Explore  "N Grow step Start Walk  'N Ride.  Hopefully this would encourage my daughter to start walking. But her doctor tells me it is okay if she is not walking yet and most baby's start walking around 18month but i wonder why is that my friends baby who are younger than her is walking As a parent I feel pressure to make her walk but i know she has her own time. But  i hope this Walker will  help her to start walking or i just wasted  my money for nothing well i will updates you guys on this and her progress towards  walking. But if any parents also wants to try this product go ahead and try it does not cost a lot and  it is easy to assemble it. Well here goes  our journey to get my little girl walking.

No comments: