Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Box Day Shopping.



What is Boxing Day well let me tell you. Box Day is a day after Christmas which many of the stores have a post Christmas sales. In Canada most of the people have this day off so that they can go shopping and spend their money away. Most Stores will have 50 to 75% off which in this cause many normal people to act crazy. I have seen people sleep outside of store or come to the malls at 6am. I think that is a bit too much but if you want to get the best I guess it is great if you come out early to beat other people to the lines. Most people go after Electronics and clothes   that usually would cost a fortune. For example I had my daughter a lot of toys from Toy’s R Us and have gone to the other retail stores to buy some clothes. In a normal day I would spend $70 for like three items of clothes but today I have gotten like 10 items of clothes for like $70 so I think Boxing Day is a great time to shop and get the things you can’t usually affordable and it is a great thing to have things that you like not can’t afford. Most people buy cameras TVs and cell phones. The worst part of this day is the long lines you have wait and also don’t forget that you can’t find any park at the mall unless you come very early in the morning. This is worth the wait or the   finding parking or having the mall packed with people. I think it is if you are after buying big items like TV’s Cameras and toys for your children I think it is worth it.

No comments: