Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sephora store



Ladies have you ever walked into a sephora store and start shaking like an addict? Well more like convulsing of course the majority of women are shamefully shaking their heads in the yes of course notion. When I walk into the store my eyes glisten like diamonds in the night sky, the scents of different perfumes from dior, chanel,burberry hit me in the face oh I am ready to black out from the heavenly smell. The makeup section makes me envy every wand waving artist out there, secretly hoping that I can transform myself into a the ultra make up queen, my favorite of course is the Dior show mascara, make up forever foundation and smash box eye liner, now be ware ladies sephora is not for the faint of heart because their products can be pretty expensive but if I say it’s a mere investment at the end of the day. The reason why I like shopping here is because their products are guaranteed, if you don’t like the product simply return it within thirty days and bam your money is returned, with me its often not about the price tag but the dilemma of how to avoiding buying the entire store.

No comments: