Thursday, January 3, 2013

Calling All Fashionistas



Seasons change, time moves at warp speed, relationships may sail with the wind, but do I dare say that fashion is here to stay, whether you are a dior,burberry, Gucci, coach fan, I personally love all the different designers, they each have their own special flare but all have that wow factor in common. I love the romp of Gustavo cadille to the quiet confidence of Nicole farhi, fashion is what makes you completely drool over a strange walking the street, you want to know who it was that brought that master mind of an ensamble together, if there was ever a fashion junkie I would be madly waving my hands saying that’s me I am guilty please take me away to fashion island. Ladies there are so many pieces that you can mix and match to make any outfit look like you just stepped of the runway. A lot people think that just because fashion is involved it means you have to compromise modesty, this is absolutely hearsay, you can find a lot of cute modest clothes out there, you just have to be patient and have vision, I can know proudly send you guys off to fashion land, be curious, mindful and be ready to explore your inner fashionista.

No comments: